Client Global Manager (CGM)
The Manager, Global Client Group is a strategic leader at American Express Global Business Travel, reporting/supporting to the Director of Client Management in developing and designing strategic account plan. This person is responsible for managing the execution of our client servicing strategy for a portfolio of accounts. The Manager, GCG Travel is an innovative leader, strategic thinker with a focus on analytics, program optimization, driving revenue growth and client retention. Responsibilities:
- Lead client retention and revenue growth plans - Develops strategic business growth plan for allocated account portfolio
- Sell Premium Revenue by developing and negotiating proposals and strategy for consulting, meetings and product engagements
- Maximizing transaction revenue and delivering premium revenue growth by selling BAU products and services
- Generate sales, builds expansion and retains key clients by identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts
Implements Strategic Initiatives
- Supporting the enhancement of the American Express value proposition through consultation, technology road mapping, optimizing online servicing solutions.
- Focus strategy on Supplier Revenue (i.e. NetFares and Hotel Attachment rate plan)
- Differentiating and reinforcing GBT's value on a consistent basis through a comprehensive understanding of the industry and the market, synthesizing competitive intelligence to understand future implications for clients, and proactively communicating trends, innovations, and best practices to internal partners and leadership.
Client Strategic Guidance and Business Planning
- Proactively recognize risks to the portfolio, identify an action plan, and proactively coordinate mitigating actions with Service Delivery Leaders
- Positively influencing the key client decision makers through effective communication and strategic guidance.
- Responsible for overall global operation strategy & program initiatives.
- Collaborates with client to develop and administer both long-term and short-term operations business and/or project plans and strategic initiatives.
Manage Client Relationship (C-level/Web of Influence)
- Driving results through client negotiations
- Focus on suppliers with revenue and hotel attachment
- Global point person for all operations escalations.
- Works closely with the Director of Global Operations to resolve operations issues and opportunities.
- Partnering with commercial and advisory services to support lead generation opportunities for C-Level and transformational engagements
Leadership & People Management
- Attract, assess, develop and retain top talent
- Performance Management
- Leading annual/quarterly global business reviews
- 5-10 year's global account/client management and/or proven people leadership experience
- Extensive customer/client facing experience globally
- Strong business and financial acumen and the proven ability to drive results and achieve targets are required.
- Strong influencing skills and change management ability
- Strategic account planning experience
- Ability to identify business opportunities
- Optimize customer experience
- Experience in creating value
- Client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a data-driven, analytical approach to the client's travel program in a consultative manner as the subject matter expert.
- Strong negotiation skills required, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions.
- Proven executive level presentation skills
United States>New York>Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: