Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Position Summary: Responsible for developing, leading, and executing the Strategic Energy Plans for industrial clients of Schneider Electric. Character Requirements: Integrity: being above board in all internal & external relationships Decisiveness: has the ability to sort through information and make appropriate and timely decisions Initiative: recognizes opportunity and action without being asked Diligence: energized by being diligent in meeting deadlines and completing tasks on time. Thoroughness: pays close attention to detail and produces accurate work in a timely fashion Responsibility: understands expectations and follows through in accomplishing them Position responsibilities:
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for an assigned group of industrial clients.
- Complete understanding of the basic operation of the industrial clients including, but not limited to, the client’s business operation, key contacts and their respective roles, their market risk tolerance, and their industry pressures.
- Ability to create a strategic energy plan with the client and manage against it, including determined key performance indicators, with the internal team members.
- Responsible for client contract renewal, additional energy management services, and negotiations of said items.
- Collaborate with internal sales teams to introduce Schneider Electric’s capabilities to the assigned industrial clients and identification of potential solutions to be offered.
- Lead, manage, complete, and delegate tasks specific to the assigned industrial clients to ensure each client is served with excellence and sees the value being delivered.
- Lead the assigned industrial clients to making cost effective decisions related to their energy costs and usage to strategically position each company, including some transactional responsibilities.
- Coordinate assigned industrial client meetings using internal resources when appropriate, prepare the materials for the meeting(s), and present to all levels of the client’s organization.
- Ability to learn and effectively use Schneider Electric’s proprietary databases designed to assist in managing the client’s energy program.
Non-Essential skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, along with a minimum of 5 years experience in a service industry with direct customer-interface experience either in sales or client relationship, or equivalent experience.
- Existing knowledge of the energy industry and a proven track record of generating or leading energy related opportunities for an end user.
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High commitment to the company’s vision and values.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Effective working in team environment.
- Available to clients 24 hours a day.
- Energy commodity sales, risk management, and/or Demand Side Management (DSM) experience a plus
- Advanced computer proficiency.
- A growing company with a positive industry reputation
- Recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand
- Entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Benefits which include 401(K), Bonus Plan, health, life, dental, vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and more
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.