Adecco is currently recruiting to fill a Client Manager/Payroll Support position in Redding, CA. This is a direct hire opportunity. As a Client Manager/Payroll Support you will be responsible for processing payroll, consulting and providing solutions to improve payroll processes for clients. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Client Manager/Payroll Support position job include:
- Act as business owner's advocate and become expert in company's payroll, timekeeping and HRIS systems and identify system options to achieve better results
- Update payroll records by reviewing and entering changes in exemptions, insurance changes, deductions, paid-time not worked, status, and pay; calculate vacation earned.
- Manage payroll for multiple clients running perfect and timely on and off-cycle payrolls
- Provide on-site training and support for clients and implementation planning
- Fulfill wage garnishment requirements by completing forms; adjust payroll records, document and transmit withholdings.
- Maintain vendor benefit payments by updating calculations; preparing check requests; initiating disbursements.
- Manage employee files for clients including on-boarding, changes and terminations
- Five or more years of payroll related experience.
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication, and written communication skills for interacting with staff and management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
-Proficiency in MS Excel
-Valid Driver's License with automobile insurance meeting company's criteria
-Willing to travel overnight when needed
-Bachelor's or Associate's degree; CPP or FPC designation preferred but not required
-Knowledge of wage and hour laws and taxability of wages
Pay for this position is $45K-$50K, DOE. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Payroll Specialist position in Redding, CA, or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.