Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Institutional Securities Group (ISG) Product Operations encompasses two functionally aligned organizations. The first, Trading & Client Operations, provides Operations functions in direct support of activity executed by Institutional Sales &Trading. The second, Clearing Operations, provides Operations functions in direct support for activity cleared by Morgan Stanley on behalf of our clients in Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives, and OTC Derivatives. The broad organization partners closely with Sales and Trading to develop and implement new products and services as well as drive efficiency and reduce risk in our processes. At all times we are focused on delivering quality service to clients both internal and external. ISG Product Operations partners closely with Shared Services and Banking Operations as well as Branch Operations and Operations Risk & Control to deliver a connected 'front to back' view of operations to ISG Sales and Trading.
The PB Trade Support teams primary responsibility is to ensure the successful and timely processing of Prime Brokerage client trade files, as well as allowing for the efficient settlement of our client trades. The team works closely with the PB Client Service Teams in New York, direct client contact, and globally, with various operations and IT teams.
- Ensuring the successful and timely processing of Prime Brokerage client trades
- Allowing for the efficient settlement of our client trades
- Focusing on providing superior client service with an emphasis on risk management
- Opportunity to partner with the Prime Brokerage sales and service teams to roll out new business and service implementations as well as technology enhancements
- Participating in the client on-boarding process
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to build relationships with teams across the globe
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Applicants should be familiar with the MS Office suite of products being particularly proficient in MS Excel
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.