Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $28.40 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management as of June 30, 2014, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,420 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com . Promoting a culture of excellence
With more than 29,420 employees across 29 countries, at State Street, our people are our greatest asset. We recognize that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility - to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills. We're a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us - people like you.
State Street supports flexible work arrangements where determined feasible, consistent with business and operational needs. Subject to an individualized assessment of these considerations, roles may be identified as potentially suited for a flexible work arrangement. Requests for a flexible work arrangement can be made upon hire. All employees at State Street have the ability to request flexible work arrangements, with the final decision based solely on business discretion and subject to management approval. More information is available here. We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristic.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of Daily and Monthly Peformance and Attribution client reporting. Ensure integrity of calculated results and research and resolve differences.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Accountable for the successful execution and delivery of complex and / or custom client reporting and information delivery such as dashboards and queries with an adherence to client specific deadlines and requirements.
- Employs rigorous and logical analysis in timely manner demonstrating knowledge of financial concepts, best practices and client/plan structures.
- Strictly adheres to corporate, department and client specific standards.
- Ability to take on tactical and strategic perspectives on issues and understand upstream and downstream impact to diverse teams.
- Support issue resolution; handle directly where possible and loop in functional experts when needed.
- Reviews all custom reporting and analysis of reporting and ensures the successful execution and delivery of all client specific data.
- Handles enhanced analytics for complex clients.
- Ability understand and execute on client requirements in order to review the report.
- Responsible for client specific account processing and complex performance only processing.
- Effectively communicate with internal clients and provide concise status updates and obtain signoff.
- Handles Pro-active and takes ownership to identify and resolve variety of issues, document resolution and communicate to appropriate parties; escalate as required.
- Actively looks for ways to improve controls process and drive high-levels of quality (e.g., continuous improvements in quality control process).
- Demonstrate understanding of financial implications for late or inaccurate data.
- Client service oriented attitude and interpersonal skills to support internal clients in issue resolution.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation.
- BS degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years in an Investment Performance or Fund Accounting Position.
- CFA Candidate a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Commitment to continuous education for financial markets, internal products and technology.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Ability to interact with on-shore and off-shore teams toresolve inquiries and understanding when to escalate.
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.