The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) is looking to hire a Client Partner that will help drive our media partner business forward by growing visibility and driving product alignment within each organizations.
In this role, you will:
• Work closely with ODC's Vertical GMs, Account Leads, and Product teams to ensure there is broad knowledge and understanding of ODC products (targeting and measurement)
• Identify new opportunities, channels and work with both companies to win new business for ODC
• Manage the overall relationships between ODC and key media partners across all ODC verticals
Our Partner Development Lead will work to develop existing media partner relationships and identify strategic opportunities that drive revenue for both sides. By understanding each media partners business and ensuring the marketplace knows our joint capabilities, you will help solve real world marketing challenges for large ad-tech platforms, brands and agencies.
This critical role reports to the Director of Digital Partnerships and will work closely with other members of the digital partner management team. This is not a digital media sales position but an opportunity to interface with all parts of the digital ad-tech ecosystem, acting as the primary evangelist for ODC products and services available across key partnerships. This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next big leap in their career with a boost in experience and expertise.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage relationships with media partners sales organization, focused on growing revenue
• Possess detailed knowledge of both ODC and each media partners specific solutions
• Understand how to package these solutions to support marketing objectives
• Custom collateral and asset building: Architect solutions and create proposals to meet client needs and drive results
• Drive sales and seller education by hosting formal partner trainings and meetings. Be the eyes and ears on the ground, delivering feedback to the Partner Management team to prioritize business initiatives with each media partner
• Gather competitive insights and market feedback to prioritize internal development at ODC
• Build relationships with all sales and data partnership leads as well as key stakeholders internally at ODC
• Map and understand client org: identify key players, decision makers, and influencers
• Account Planning: know each sales rep's accounts for purpose of prioritizing and driving resources internally to align with demand
• Be their offline data targeting & measurement knowledge-base
• Cover and attend all Partner client facing events
Skills and Qualifications:
• 3 years sales, sales support, or business development experience working with advertising agencies, publishers, or digital media providers (DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, PMDs)
• Demonstrated track record in the ability to build and grow revenue oriented businesses.
• Advanced understanding of the Internet and online advertising techniques
• Strong understanding of data-driven targeting practices
• Strong understanding of both online and offline measurement tools and solutions
• Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make executive level presentations.
• Ability to manage within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrated ability to self-motivate yet prize team collaboration.
• MBA preferred, BA/BS degree required.
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 5 years of related experience. Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.