The GML-CP is responsible for the activity, engagement, value and ultimately Individual Retention of all of the GML professionals.
Your role as a Sr. Client Partner is focused on customer service and client retention. Proactively work with clients to understand their current Marketing related business initiatives and align them to the appropriate Gartner research and expertise. You will conduct client meetings over the phone with senior executives and their teams, build relationships with existing clients to ensure engagement and value from our services.
- Key focus on driving value to existing clients (Provide proactive account management)
- Drive engagement consistently and maintain quarterly interactions with clients
- Act as a liaison between the client and Gartner
- In-depth understanding of the client’s business and initiatives (Link, interpret and deliver customized research based on client’s priorities)
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (marketing degree or experience preferred)
- Experience within a performance based environment preferred
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Organize and communicate information clearly)
- Strong computer efficiency (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Interest or experience in Marketing related industry
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently to meet individual performance goals
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Job ID 00015518
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.