What you’ll be doing...
The Client Partner for Strategic Accounts will be responsible for developing and closing new sales within the top of the Fortune 500 enterprise sectors for Verizon Telematics software and services. This position will have responsibility to manage the complete sales cycle process including: prospecting, initial sales call/s, evaluation, ROI, RFP and closing of the sale. Sales engineering support is provided with this position as well as product management and product marketing support.
The ideal candidate will be located in Southern CA or Phoenix, AZ.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline within Salesforcewith good history of account activity and contact engagement.
- Leverage best practices of Challenger Sales methodology or other solution selling skills to qualify and progress opportunities in a timely fashion towards successful resolution.
- Leverage enterprise expertise and network within the enterprise sector to develop and implement an annual territory plan and account plan to hit target quotas.
- Meet and exceed quota targets set for sales of Verizon Telematics products and services.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as solution engineering, professional services, customer success, product management, contract management and others to ensure that feedback from prospect clients is addressed and that solution proposals are successfully architected to meet client goals.
- Lead RFP response teams and help develop RFP proposals.
- Develop and demonstrate leadership with industry knowledge on technologies relating to customer value, including best practices in supply chain management, logistics planning, IoT, fleet/asset management, location intelligence and geo-spatial platform industries.
- Partner with system integrators, software and hardware platform companies, Verizon sales counterparts and OEM national sales executives to enhance our solution value proposition and expand our relationship within an account.
What we’re looking for...
- Proven record of exceeding quota selling enterprise software and related solutions into top portion of Fortune 500 enterprises, including transportation or logistics, content or other related technologies and services.
- Minimum of eight years in enterprise sales with a strong understanding of solutions selling.
- Excellent presentation skills to both executive and technical audiences.
- Strong organizational and computer skills a must.
- Self-starting individual who is a quick learner and resourceful.
- Travel requirements estimated at 45% minimum.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.