Under minimal supervision, at an on-site location, optimize efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost-effective manner through recruiting, interviewing, hiring and placing employees with primary focus on achieving financial goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interviews, hires and places temporary employees. Identifies qualified temporary employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demand.
• Fills and services client orders. Maximizes use of Adecco¿s office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
• Supports the Client Program Manager, Branch Manager and/or Area Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
• Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco¿s position as provider of the highest quality service to customers. Maintains compliance with policies and procedures.
• Becomes familiar with managers and their areas of responsibility. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the clients.
• Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
• Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
• Must be able to travel extensively within region.
• Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Able to continuously improve processes and procedures.
• Ensures Adecco compliance to customer contracts.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor¿s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum six months experience as a Staffing Consultant at Adecco.
• One to two years¿ experience in a service-provider environment that requires self-management and multi-tasking.
• Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
• Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
• Must be proficient in PC software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.