Adecco is currently seeking a Client Relations Representative to support assigned customer accounts in the North Canton, OH area. This is a long term temporary position. As a Client Relations Rep, you will perform administrative functions specific to customer inquiries and company manufactured products they are ordering. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Client Relations Rep include but are not limited to the following:
• Respond to incoming calls/correspondence from customers
• Processing new orders
• Quotes / pricing information
• Confirm inventory/shipments- interact with plant where necessary
• Problem/complaint resolution
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
• Superior knowledge of MS Office (Emphasis on Excel and Outlook)
• Able to work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Must be able to pass client specific background and drug screen
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.