Client Relationship Associate
(account manager non-sales)
Gartner seeks to hire a Client Relationship Associate in our Fort Myers, FL office who will engage our clients and improve retention amongst our Gartner for Technical Professionals product offering (GTP) Company Description:
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 9,100 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 6,600 associates, including more than 1,500 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 85 countries.
Follow us and connect on social media: Linkedin Facebook Twitter YouTube Job Description:
The Client Relationship Associate role is an account management role focused on customer service
and client retention
, rather than business development. Key Responsibilities:
Job Requirements: Job Requirements:
- Build relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services
- Proactively work with clients to understand their current IT related business initiatives and align them to the appropriate Gartner research and expertise
- Engage with C-Level executives and conduct client meetings over the phone
- Partner with Sales Executives to manage client relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience within a professional business setting AND/OR recent graduates with 1-2 business related internships
- Experience within a performance based environment preferred
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Organize and communicate information clearly)
- Strong computer efficiency (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Interest or experience in IT related industry
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently to meet individual performance goals
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity because:
- Salary plus bonus (based on individual client retention of existing clients)
- Extensive hands on training program designed to accelerate your learning curve and have a profound impact on your success
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Low cost health benefits
- 20 days paid time off in years 1-2, increasing up to 35 days after 7 years; 8 company holidays and 1 floating holiday of your choice
- Tuition reimbursement
If you have a passion for building relationships, and you are driven to succeed, we invite you to apply for the Client Relationship Associate role at Gartner today!
- We are #1 in our market. You will be part of the most influential company in IT, representing a brand that is recognized and respected.
- Ranked in top 25 best places to work for 2015 by Glassdoor.
- We are growing at double-digit rates. Some companies promise career development opportunities, but our aggressive double-digit growth generates a constant stream of new opportunities. How far you go is up to your own ambition!
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will be supporting Global Clients on an Executive level.
- The Client Relationship Associate role is a good base for further career development at Gartner. We have best-in-class training and development programs that allow unlimited career advancement potential for top performers.
Client Services, Client Partner, Customer Service, Customer Associate, Services Rep, Relationship Manager, Relationship Specialist, Client Relations, Client Retention, Customer Retention, Retention Manager, Retention Specialist, Account Executive, Account Specialist, Account Manager, Account Management, Client Engagement Specialist, Client Engagement Manager, Engagement Professional, Client Consultant, Client Solutions, Service Advisor, Client Advocate, Client Account Assistant, Client Relations Representative, Customer Care Associate, Customer Support Associate, Client Support Manager
Job ID 00008669
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.