This position is part of the Client Reporting Group which is responsible for designing, preparing and delivering reporting to Prudential Fixed Income’s Institutional, Retail, Affiliate, and Alternative clients globally. The group is responsible for the compilation and distribution of portfolio summary reports, portfolio holdings and transaction reports, fact sheets, board reports, as well as custom client reports. In addition to reporting the group supports the client portfolio review meeting process, client ad-hoc requests related to portfolio information, and client questionnaires. The team works closely with the Account Management, Sales & Marketing, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Analysis, Performance, Compliance, Operations and Technology groups. Responsibilities:
- Complete client reports, client due diligence questionnaires, and portfolio presentations, while ensuring that materials are accurate and deadlines are met
- Respond to ad hoc client inquires in a timely manner while working with internal groups when necessary
- Review reporting and client communication process to identify opportunities to improve, streamline, and automate scheduled reporting
- Handle multiple tasks while meeting strict client deadlines
- Proactively work on projects during off-peak periods
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect the ability to meet reporting deadlines, and take action to reduce the risk of occurrences
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external partners and service providers
- Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business
- Degree in Finance, Marketing or Business preferred.
- Up to 3 years of experience in financial reporting preferred.
- Outstanding academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, work experience and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate relationships across all staff levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team environment.
- PC skills with strong knowledge of spreadsheets
- Entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to take on additional responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Able to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline driven environment
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.