Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
High visibility client-facing role managing complex business queries and supporting a variety of client business management responsibilities. The role requires proficiency on Enterprise platforms to function as a cross-client subject matter expert with extensive interaction across all internal support functions to enhance the State Street client experience.
- Manage client relationships and sentiment via extensive daily interaction with client counterparts in maintaining service levels and addressing a wide range of business issues
- Manage linkages between change management, for both BAU and program work, as part of broader end-to-end onboarding / implementation efforts.
- Partner with colleagues whose roles are focused on executing specific client onboarding / implementations and required technology platform enhancements to support client needs.
- Manage impact of change on the client support model by providing ongoing direction in the development, implementation and integration of new client change requests. Ensure the timely & accurate completion of development and operational change requests.
- Counsel others on making decisions that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of daily operations
- Influence opportunities to increase quality, productivity and control related to the service delivery model in IMS. Spearhead revised policies, procedures and processes.
- Champion inquiries from / issues raised by various State Street organizations and follow through to ensure that client facing problems and issues are addressed.
- Partner with teams across the Enterprise in preparing various statuses, activity and performance reports for senior management.
- Collaborate with STT's middle and back office operations and provide input on plans to enhance operations.
- Work closely with middle and back office business colleagues to create opportunities resulting from change requirements are leveragable across multiple clients.
- Manage client facing issues including Operational Control Framework (OCF) oversight, reporting outages and reputation or risk impacting workstream items.
- Demonstrate proficiency as a mystatestreet.com Product Champion and expanding expertise across State Street's Middle Office platforms.
- Persuade or influence internal groups, as necessary to achieve desired results.
- Anticipate critical risks and exposures and facilitate mitigation.
- Ultimately responsible for the success of implementation problem resolution (Total Ownership Model)
- Tactically use a broad array of communication vehicles to lead, direct, and facilitate client change requests.
- Oversee and recommend best practices, and educate others on their implications.
- Operate with little supervision in a complex environment
- Company-wide impact/ influence
- Influence strategic direction/vision across business units or group
7-10 years of financial services experience, in operational, technology, product management, or project capacity
- Demonstrated team and project management capabilities, ideally in a global role, including estimation and planning
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong written and communication skills and ability to present to clients and senior STT management.
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.