Client Service Associate
Company: Pitney Bowes
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Posted: October 20, 2017
Reference ID: 168557
Multiple positions available
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Our Contact Center has a casual work environment with an on-site workout room & Wellness Clinic
• We offer 2 weeks paid vacation & 12 paid holidays per year to all employees!
• Full time positions also include: medical & dental benefits, 401k, tuition reimbursement, an employee discount employee program & more
About the Opportunity
The Client Service Associates are responsible for providing premier customer service by communicating with clients through the use of phone and e-mail. The position interacts with our team of associates, providing top-notch customer support, resolving problems for both external and internal clients and processing revenue related transactions.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluate client accounts
• Resolve client questions as it pertains to billing
• Maintain client account information
• Understand the value of our products and services.
We seek candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced, friendly environment and handle deadline pressure.
• Technical proficiency in MS Word. Excel, & email
• Technical proficiency in e-mail and Internet
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to efficiently use multiple computer applications simultaneously
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written
• Full Time shifts between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday
• Call Center experience preferred, but not required
Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We are a leading global provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed in North America and over three-hundred thousand meters installed in other international markets.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.