Job Location: United States : Illinois : Aurora Alternate Job Location : Not Applicable : Not Applicable
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. The team’s goal is to transform MetLife’s operations into a global organization to create a differentiated customer experience, simplify operations, and leverage the organization’s scale. Global Ops includes over 11,200 associates across all of MetLife’s markets who are responsible for core insurance capabilities, including new business and underwriting, claims, policy administration, contact centers, and billing/remittance. The group processes approximately 12 million new applications, 10 million claims, 45 million policy transactions, and 10 million calls every year. Associates are responsible for claims, underwriting, policy administration, global shared services, print, imaging and document management, billing and remittance, and non-U.S. customer service call centers.
A candidate has been identified
- Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service thru ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction
- Coordinates and facilitates client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations, leads client account audits and strategic planning process and partners with financial team in completion of client reports.
- Understands the detailed components and provisions in legal agreements between MetLife and the client and assists in facilitating the execution of contracts to ensure compliance
- Comprehends competitors’ products, industry trends and legal developments impacting business
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service related field
- Extensive experience managing complex client accounts and relationships.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Works autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritizes deadlines appropriately.
- Strong project management skills.
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development.
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”