Job Location: Aurora, IL
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will provide administrative and customer service to our 1,000-4,999 live group insurance clients. Work as part of the account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service thru ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Firm knowledge of MetLife’s group products, services and systems and ability to apply analytical skills to the interaction of these products, services and systems.
- Coordinates and facilitates client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations, leads client account audits and strategic planning process and partners with financial team in completion of client reports.
- Engaged in the process for the implementation of new clients and addition of MetLife product line to existing clients.
- Serves as a key resource and may serve as a subject matter expert to peers.
- Understands the detailed components and provisions in legal agreements between MetLife and the client and assists in facilitating the execution of contracts to ensure compliance.
- Work as part of cross-functional project teams designed to support key Regional Market initiatives or to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Comprehends competitors’ products, industry trends and legal developments impacting business.
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritizes deadlines appropriately.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities.
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Firm knowledge of group products, services and systems and ability to apply analytical skills to the interaction of these products, services and systems.
- College Diploma required
Global Technology and Operations
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 43841
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.