Research Support Specialist's act as a liaison between internal and external Clients and the Gartner Analyst Community. They work in a transactional capacity to problem solve and answer clients most pressing technology related questions and challenges. Key responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience for internal & external clients
- Built trust based relationships with Analyst teams
- Collaborate with peers to identify Gartner Research and Resources that support clients requests
- Complete 12+ client requests or inquires daily, utilizing phone and email systems
- Become competent in Gartner Research and content areas
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Associates degree, and/or technical school minimum AND 1+ years of professional experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for customer service
- Strong interest in technology industry and willingness to learn
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
Job ID 00015447