About the Role:
About our Business:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business critical communications to financial institutions, health and property / casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Minimum two years’ experience supporting large key accounts.
• Experience working with client quotes, billing and reconciliation.
• PC skills with detailed use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to work in Hazelwood, MO office location.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working with the production floor and the IT department
• Local candidates
• Requires good organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain an even handed approach with clients and internal contacts.
• Working with continually changing tasks in a fast paced environment.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.