Xcenda has an ongoing need for a Client Manager in the NY, NJ or PA area, as we experience growth under our Market Access service line. Please apply if you are interested in being considered for future full-time opportunities to join our team and support in the listed areas below:
The Client Manager/Account Group Supervisor helps maintain and grow strong client relationships with assigned brands, contributes to product payer strategy development, develops and drives innovative pull-through initiatives, works with internal teams to ensure the quality of deliverables and interactions with assigned clients, and ensures projects are completed on time and budget for assigned clients. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Technical Skills and Expertise
- Assist account team with client internal trafficking/legal/regulatory approval process to ensure all client comments and changes have been incorporated
- Interface with client on status calls, develops client contact reports and provides ongoing follow-up for deliverables and client meetings
- Keep client and agency teams informed of status (Client Contact Report, etc)
- Analyze, write, and present competitive assignments
- Conceive, write, and present agency point of view and business building proposals
- Participate in development of marketing plans
- Serve as a client manager
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the company to produce client deliverables
- Help coordinate activities for assigned client accounts
- Support existing client relationship
- Serve as extension of client services team and builds rapport with key client contacts for assigned brands/clients
- Work onsite with client as needed to effectively manage the account and associated projects
- Ensure that internal functional area experts understand the needs for project execution of strategies and tactics
- Work with procurement teams to ensure contracting with Xcenda is easy for key clients and compliant
Quality and Compliance
- Work with project managers to manage project/account budget
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Foster proactive and continued quality improvement
- Ensure and maintain highest integrity and honesty in all business activities
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Support company programs and initiatives
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Recognize changes in project scope and determines appropriate manner to notify client services lead
- Provide feedback to team members to strengthen performance
- Maintain individual chargeability requirement
- Demonstrate commitment to the firm and inspires fellow associates
Normally requires a bachelor's degree in a related field (preferably business) and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in advertising within the pharmaceutical industry or a managed markets agency servicing the pharmaceutical industry.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good financial skills (budgeting, estimating, tracking)
- Good oral communication skills
- Good written communication skills
Xcenda, a business unit of AmerisourceBergen Corporation, is an integrated, world-class health care consulting organization focused on value, reimbursement and patient access. For more than 2 decades, Xcenda has helped global biopharmaceutical companies as well as emerging early-phase firms successfully commercialize innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product lifecycle. Our experts provide customized solutions and innovative approaches that discover and communicate the value of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare technologies. Why Xcenda
As a member of the Xcenda team, you will be working, learning, and teaching alongside intelligent, collaborative, and experienced professionals who are inspired by what they do and highly motivated to make a difference. Whether you join us in one of our core locations: Tampa, Charlotte, San Francisco, Washington D.C. or Hanover, Germany - or work remotely like many of our Associates, you will experience what we call "Commitment that Counts" - a mindset and attitude we all share. It is the commitment that we have to our clients, to each other, and to the patients we serve that makes Xcenda such a special and unique organization and more than just a place to work. We are a group of highly motivated people -- all dedicated experts in what they do -- - who value accountability, collaboration, customer focus, innovation, integrity, and passion. We believe life is meant to be pursued and enjoyed through creative thinking, ethics and bringing an entrepreneurial spirit to everything we do.
Share our commitment to excellence.
Play a vital role in helping patients gain access to life-saving therapies.
Take the next step today and learn how you can join us.