Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Client Operations Officer will as a point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries. This person will monitor and oversee the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams, global CoEs and India operations as it relates to the overall service delivery for our clients. Ensuring the Net Asset Values of the client's portfolios are accurately calculated and disseminated in a timely manner is essential to this role. Prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitating timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation are required.Job Description
- Under moderate supervision, responsible for supporting the management of client relationships.
- Responsible for the day to day interaction and successful relationship with Client Service Operations & other business units.
- Ensures client issues are satisfactorily resolved by responding to and/or escalating as appropriate.
- Works closely with all internal business units. Facilitates communication to ultimately ensure an effective operating environment. Works closely with senior management to keep them informed of new developments, service issues and new business opportunities.
- Provides overall project support for all client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client and internal departments to ensure successful implementation.
- Supports conversion/start-up of new client relationships into the division. With significant input/contact with Client Service Operations, and AVP or VP.
- Other duties as assigned
During the course of day-to-day operations, employees are may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately.
- Responsible for supporting AVPs or VPs in managing client relationships. Responsible for a variety of activities in support of client relationships.
- BS/BA degree required - MBA desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry. Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Reports to AVP or above
- 15% -External Clients
- 85% -Internal Clients
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.