Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Manage and plan resources ensuring delivery of outcomes are consistent, timely and accurate
- Maintain understanding of client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs to ensure delivery of the highest quality of client services
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street's full range of services as their needs and our services evolve
- Understand risks and make sure that appropriate, clearly defined controls are established and executed
- Develop, engage and retain an industry leading workforce using GHR Tools and other resources
- Supports environments for continuous team review and peer group collaboration to identify process improvement opportunities
- Execute oversight activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for new business on-boarding and other projects as required
- Effective messaging & communication
- Complete and deliver PPR
- Hire, discipline, control work and terminate employment for direct reports and broader teams
- Recommends promotions, salary increases and bonuses
- Manage own performance through engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training , e.g. as per the development pathways.
- Assists with compliance/fiduciary reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate
- Manages and oversees service delivery for operational and risk activities i.e. inquiry resolution, requests, pricing, custody, loan and credit facilities, account administration activities, online application support, and monitor receivables/billing collections
- Monitor and comply with changes to the'risk' escalation chain including communicating amendments to staff where needed e.g. issues and suspicious transactions
- Perform other duties as required
- BS/BA degree required.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry and previous experience managing staff.
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 147142
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.