Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
As a member of the Client Operations team, you will act as a point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries. In this role, you may have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams.
- Perform assigned daily operations and processes including, but not limited to:
- Account Administration including account openings, billing set up, tax reclaims/tax documentation, market openings/exits/updates, security registration/system access/ID administration and FAR set up
- Calculates Net Asset Value and performs end of night tie out by reconciling final net assets and related data between NAV alert, MCH and Navigator (proprietary systems).
- Disseminates NAV's(net asset value) in an accurate and timely manner
- Calculate and process fund activities such as distributions, yields, expenses, income and allocations.
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting and collects data and produces customer report cards
- Assist with data collection for risk/compliance reporting
- Monitors day-to-day service delivery of Shared Service teams and Centers of Excellence for assigned accounts.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational Centers of Excellence, Business Unit Shared Services and Business Unit Client Service.
- Elevates unresolved issues/problems to Client Support Specialist 2 or Senior Client Support Specialist.
- Maintains appropriate documents required for fund audits.
- Remains familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with accounting, finance, economics or business coursework
- Preferred: 0-2 years' work experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related career
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Accurate and detail-orientated
- Aptitude for math
- Strong Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work under pressure/deadline driven environment
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 147138
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.