Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other Shared Services/COEs, outsource partners, Client Operations, other business units and external clients as needed to ensure seamless processing according to the fund's policies, to ensure NAV/yield accuracy and that all SLAs are met
- Validate and review all daily activity while maintaining all required controls
- Calculate and process fund and account activities, e.g. supporting NAV, SEC yields, cash movements, distributions, corporate actions, bank loans, processed transactions, etc. and prepares proofs as needed
- Support the review and validation of data as needed, e.g. fund Net Asset Values, etc. as well as distribute information to Shared Services and Client Operations teams
- Research and resolve exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with clients when necessary
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required
- Maintain appropriate records of daily and monthly activities
- Support the production of financial, performance and/or quality reports for client, shareholder, director and management as needed
- Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes
- Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc.
- Prepare and verify information for various projects/special requests as directed
- Support training of new hires as necessary
- During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Advanced Beginner to Proficient with a with a minimum of an Associate's degree and 0-2+ years of experience or equivalent
- Collaborate for Results - Do more than we thought possible by working together to accomplish our goals
- Effective Communication - Convey and receive messages clearly, with impact and empathy. Translate and adapt the pitch for each audience
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Develop solutions and provide counsel to ensure effective decisions are reached by employing timely, rigorous and logical analysis
- Quality & Risk Management - Drive high quality outputs and ensure that organizational risks are managed through embedding effective controls
- Process Workflow - Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions
- Exception Processing & Resolution - Engage in exception resolution process, proactively resolve inquiries and exceptions on a case-by case basis by working with functional teams and State Street colleagues
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.