Gartner is the world’s leading information technology research and advice company. We build trust-based relationships with thousands of clients and provide them with the technology-related insight they need to make the right decisions, every day. Gartner is proud to partner with our military veterans as you to take the next step in your career, one that offers uncapped earning potential and unlimited growth opportunity.
We offer the opportunity to grow professionally and tap into potential that exists outside of predetermined career paths. No matter what role you might hold at Gartner, you will be surrounded by driven, team-oriented colleagues who have a passion for ideas and service. What we offer:
At Gartner, you will work with driven people, do challenging, ground-breaking work, make an impact alongside an industry leader, grow without limits and soak up the perks.
We are currently hiring for opportunities within our Client Service Organization in our Ft Myers Office. To name a few, our Client Partner, Leadership Client Manager, and Team Client Manager positions all work on the front lines with our clients to drive value and increase retention. These clients can range from Director to CIO, and a service person could manage between 70-250 clients total. Our service associates are exposed to unique business challenges and receive exceptional career development along the way. If you have a passion for service and drive to succeed we want to speak with you! Make an impact:
We are growing at double-digit rates. Some companies promise career development opportunities, but our aggressive double-digit growth generates a constant stream of new opportunities. How far you go is up to you.
Our brand is recognized and respected. You will be part of the most influential company in IT, representing a brand that is recognized and respected. Gartner has been at the forefront of the IT industry for 30 years. What we offer:
- Environment for exceptional professional development
- Opportunity to learn and grow, everyday
- Working with talented colleagues and industry thought leaders
- Opportunity to make a real impact at a growing company
- A culture of diversity
We’re a people business that promotes bold ideas and intellectual courage. Our associates reflect our core values:
- Integrity. Do the right thing.
- Objectivity. Be independent and unbiased in everything we do.
- No-limits mindset. See opportunities where others don’t. Never settle for status quo.
- Collaboration. Work in teams to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Results. Execute consistently using global best practices.
#LI-POST Job Requirements: What we look for:
• A bachelor’s degree or higher
• Leadership skills and qualities
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Passion for client satisfaction
• Ability to develop internal collaborative partnerships Join Our Southwest Florida location:
Home to more than 1,700 associates, our Fort Myers campus is our fastest-growing location in North America and is the second largest Gartner office in the U.S. With vast potential, your career with Gartner can take you anywhere you want to go.
You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. State of the art facilities, world-class beaches, abundant supply of outdoor activities (golfing, kayaking, scuba diving, hiking, shopping), affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why this area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
Job ID 00016317