The position will be responsible for advancing the knowledge, utilization and satisfaction of Fiserv products and services for an assigned portfolio of clients. Will oversee product or service implementation projects for clients utilizing an expert understanding of the banking industry, how our products are used, and the impact of problems. Act in partnership with clients to identify their objectives, product / service plans, and key business changes in order to deliver solutions to meet client needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Proactively communicate problems, issues, and status updates to clients and appropriate Fiserv personnel
- Participates in the launch of new products and services
- Handle critical requests or complaints to assure speedy resolution and client satisfaction
- Develop client relationships through in-person visits and phone calls to resolve and avoid problems
- Work closely with Product Consultants and Product Specialists assigned to clients to ensure requests (cases) are resolved within appropriate timeframes
- Work closely with the Account Executive in periodic Account Planning
- Partner with the Account Executive to monitor service delivery and client satisfaction with other Fiserv products and services, particularly those integrated with Fiserv
- Analyze Client Surveys with the Account Executive to identify areas for improvement and development of action plans
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree; or
- Equivalent work experience with emphasis on banking/financial technology or the financial industry.
Job Related Experience:
- Two or more years’ experience in the banking (or related) industry
- Two or more years’ experience in customer service
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems
- Percentage/frequency of travel
- May involve long periods (6 or more hours) of sitting, standing, or walking
- Repetitive use of hands (approximately 4 hours of keyboard use throughout the day)
- May occasionally involve minimal lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending at waist, twisting upper body, reaching above shoulder and kneeling.
- Occasional travel that involves carrying travel items, laptops, presentation materials, etc. (approximately 20-30 lbs.).
A little about us: