Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Client Service Representative in Redmond, WA. This is for a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Client Service Representative handles all customer support, inbound and outbound via phone and/or e-mail. They will make sure the highest level of service is provided to the customer and all their inquiries are handled professionally. Work closely with internal departments to handle all customer inquiries, processing orders, and handling repair requests. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Client Service Representative:
• Handle all customer inquiries and follow-up within a timely manner via phone, e-mail, etc.
• Check voicemail and fax when entering office/throughout the day, and make sure all customer support is taken care of by end of day.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as needed to completely fulfill duties. Handle quote requests as needed, follow-up with customers prior to and post-sale.
• Handle repair requests/create RMA's when customers are reporting issues with their product. Work closely with the customer to provide solutions or troubleshooting.
• Office duties, which may consist of: cleaning, lock up the office at the end of the day, opening office in the morning, scheduling appointments to maintain office, filing, records maintenance, word processing, fax, mail distribution, and other offer support services as needed.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• College Degree AA or higher required
• 2-5 years of experience
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Medical background
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of ultrasound, human anatomy, medical terminology or willing to learn for the success of this position
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a small team environment
Work week is Monday-Friday 6am to 2pm.
Pay for this position is $18.00/hr to $20.00/hr. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.