- Serves as the primary contact for Wealth Advisor inquiries and account service issues.
- Provides administrative support, which may include scheduling appointments and maintaining calendar and contacts using Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Outlook.
- Prepares new account paperwork for on-boarding, monitors account set-up and addresses any follow-up issues.
- Interfaces with RSM, Schwab and Fidelity Institutional Investment Platform and other vendors/custodians to assist with client service matters.
- Proactively resolves requests from Advisors which may include tracking information, gathering data from multiple sources, and creating reports and presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, or other programs.
- Assists in monitoring client’s investment portfolios and providing updates and progress reports to Wealth Advisor for rebalancing of asset allocation models.
- Prepares cover-letters and fax correspondence to prospects and clients.
- Prepares agenda items, reports, and other materials for prospect / client meetings.
- May be asked to participate and be involved in client and prospect meetings.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: organizing files, verifying billings, proofreading, formatting documents, handling mail, and performing other duties as assigned, including maintaining records required for compliance.
- Cash Management – monitors deposits/withdrawals and cash balances and assisting in the rebalancing the portfolios, as necessary, to accommodate the changes in cash position.
- May be asked to assist with security trades and the review of executed trades.
- Will participate in achieving the Wealth Management Team goals and objectives.
- Business Experience of 1 or more years in the Wealth Management or Financial Services industry with Client-Service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good follow-up and communicative skills in working with prospects and clients
- Detail-Oriented; High-Initiative; Enthusiastic; Good Communicative Skills
- Associate Degree, or Undergraduate Degree (preferably in Business)
- Experience with Schwab Institutional, Fidelity WealthCentral would be helpful
- You’ll be working as an integral part of a Wealth Management Team of 3-Advisors, which works with high-net-worth individuals, families, and business owners to help them meet their financial goals and long-range objectives.
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.