GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Acts as the primary GEHC Services face to the customer(s) served. Responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of designated Imaging, LCS and Biomed equipment, to include multiple modalities of the customer's equipment. Drives customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
This role requires the candidate to work 2nd shift, Tuesday through Saturday
1. Troubleshoot, install, maintain, and service repair needs on designated equipment.
2. Evaluate progressively complex, customer biomedical equipment issues and implement appropriate repairs. First look on at least one imaging or LCS modality.
3. Perform on-time and accurate planned maintenance (PM), Field Modification Instruction, and safety/environmental inspections.
4. Own customer issues from dispatch or identification of issue to resolution.
5. Maintain daily communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
6. Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, continuously building on and enhancing relationships with customers to become a perceived partner in their business who is able to recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
7. Maintain daily communications with customers without direction.
8. Follow as well as guide others as needed regarding appropriate GE policies, procedures, hospital protocol, and complete necessary documentation.
9. Engage with other team members (including Remote Technical Engineers and Zone Service Engineers) to ensure they are aware of the status of all issues at all times for their designated customers.
10. Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
10. Understand and communicate business goals and objectives to the broader GE team servicing assigned customer.
11. Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities (e.g., maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, managing cycle times).
12. Utilize the GEHC escalation process, as needed, and work closely with region and national support to define and support implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
13. Identify potential sales leads and participate in sales opportunities (e.g., contract renewals, assist with promoting and implementing of revenue programs).
14. Keep up to date with competitor information and market trends.
15. Identify business opportunities for the organization.
16. May include basic/refresher application training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
1. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field and 2+ years of experience servicing electrical equipment; OR equivalent military education and 2+ years of experience servicing electrical equipment; OR High School Diploma/GED and 4+ years of experience servicing electrical equipment.
2. Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
3. Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
4. Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
5. Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
6. Experience with Web applications and technological programs (e.g., IPad, Iphone Microsoft Office Suite).
7. Capable of performing special physical requirements (e.g., able to lift, carry, push, pull up to 35 lbs unassisted; and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, stand for long periods of time; and reach at, above, below shoulder level; and flex/extend neck; and has good hand, finger dexterity and specific vision abilities including color, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception).
8. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
9. Must be willing to work 2nd shift, Tu-Sat.
1. Strong clinical expertise and knowledge across all GEHC systems and equipment.
2. Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
3. Strong time management and organization skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
4. Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
6. Training and experience in multiple modalities.
7. Exhibit the mentality that customers determine our success.
8. Operate with efficiency and sense of urgency.
9. Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments.
10. Empower and inspire others.
11. Ability to deliver results in an uncertain environment.
12. Experience on XR Equipment.
Locations: United States ; Georgia; Valdosta
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.