Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa
Provides administrative and customer service to clients in a local market. Works with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Responds to client request, acts as liaison between client and internal areas.
- Accountable for on-going customer service delivery, satisfaction and building a positive relationship with client, partners and provides support to financial team by assisting with billing and reporting.
- Aids in Implementation of new clients and addition of MetLife product lines to existing clients.
- Comprehension and ability to communicate provisions of MetLife Core Products (Life, Dental, Disability, Voluntary Benefits). Working knowledge of internal systems and ability to apply analytical skills to understanding of systems and products.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- May handle state mandated disability plans.
Typically has a and.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Comprehension and ability to communicate provisions of MetLife Core Products (Life, Dental, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Retirement & Savings). Customer service and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Proficient problem solving skills.
- Understands internal systems and apply analytical skills to the systems.
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
Global Technology & Operations
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 55701
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.