United States: Florida: Tampa
Alternate Job Location
United States: None
The will provide administrative and customer service to very large group insurance clients. Work with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
Provide day to day administration and management of at least one National Account client, including:
- Responds to client request, acts as liaison between client and internal areas, contributes to project status and strategic planning meetings coordinates client enrollment/benefit fairs and participates in client driven audits and reviews and leads client driven projects and requests.
- Accountable for on-going customer service delivery, satisfaction and building a positive relationship with client, partners and provides support to financial team by assisting with billing and reporting
- Assists in setting up product and client specific processes and reports within internal systems Comprehension and ability to communicate provisions of MetLife Core Products (Life, Dental, Disability & Vision)
- Comprehends legal agreements between MetLife and the client and assists to ensure contracts are in compliance and executed
- Working knowledge of internal systems and ability to apply analytical skills to understanding of systems and products
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Comprehension and ability to communicate provisions of MetLife Core Products (Life, Dental, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Retirement & Savings)
- Customer service and relationship management skills
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Understands internal systems and apply analytical skills to the systems
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of “Account Management” experience
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.