At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, claim analysts, nurses and project managers with the freedom to create innovative and solutions to address core business challenges with MetLife. This role will be responsible for providing support to the Specialty Market, Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) service model as where the Client Service Consultant has singular accountability for both the core and voluntary products using systems such as KANA, workdesk, CDF, CBS, MetFACS2, Groupfacts and Metlink.
United States : Tampa : Florida
Alternate Job Location
- Serves as a liaison between customer and internal MetLife areas (i.e. Claims, Contracts, etc) and the primary advocate for the customer’s needs.
- Develops strong relationships to facilitate issue resolution as well as root cause analysis and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Supports complex implementations with multiple products or plan structures.
- Orients customer to key tools and resources that will improve their customer experience.
- Through the implementation process, becomes familiar with plan design and structure, assists in providing smooth and effortless experience for customer.
- Identifies key customers to proactively meet with (by phone and face to face) to build trusting relationships.
- Through understanding of the customers benefit needs and priorities as well as industry trends and product/service options, work to influence the most positive benefit outcomes.
- Partner with Sales and others to anticipate needs and exceed expectations, play a lead role in account planning sessions annually.
- Ensures customer issues are resolved in one call or contact where possible, or refers customer inquiries to appropriate party for swift issue resolution.
- Ensure appropriate follow through on all open customer issues and inquiries.
- Support ongoing and enhanced usage of key service features and reports to promote client education and satisfaction.
- Where necessary, go beyond area of immediate responsibility, or escalate issues, while maintaining accountability to ensure appropriate follow through and resolution to achieve best results for customer and MetLife.
- Think outside the box and provide creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Conducts operational reporting responsibilities independently.
- Understands business unit financials. May participate in special projects, or at times may be selected based on subject matter expertise.
- Participates in advanced training as assigned/required or desired.
- Participates in change efforts, asks questions, seeks clarification, offers contributions to change efforts based on area of expertise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma
- 3-4 years customer facing experience in insurance or financial services.
- 3-4 years account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience with the RM and/or MIB platforms.
- Prior experience or working knowledge of PEOs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software.
High School Diploma
No travel required
Operations : Support
Number of Openings
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note to Mobile Users: If viewing on a mobile device and would like to apply, please email the job to yourself and complete the application from a desktop/laptop.
Note to Desktop/Laptop Users: For immediate consideration, click Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.