At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. Job Location
United States : Texas : Houston Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not Applicable Job Summary:
- Provides administrative and customer service to very large group insurance clients.
- Works with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple National Accounts clients, including: Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service thru ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Coordinates and facilitates client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations, leads client account audits and strategic planning process and partners with Financial team in completion of client reports.
- Project leader for the implementation of new clients and addition of MetLife product lines to existing clients.
- Serves as a key resource and may serve as a subject matter expert to Customer Unit and National Accounts.
- Partners with Proposal Unit to research and respond to RFP questionnaires.
- Understands the detailed components and provisions in legal agreements between MetLife and the client and assists in facilitating the execution of contracts to ensure compliance.
- Leads cross-functional project teams designed to support key National Accounts initiatives or to enhance operational effectiveness. Comprehends competitors' products, industry trends and legal developments impacting business.
- Firm knowledge of MetLife's group products, services and systems and ability to apply analytical skills to the interaction of these products, services and systems.
None. May guide the activities of lower-level staff members. Typical Experience:
- Typically has a BS/BA degree and 5-7 years of experience.
- Extensive experience managing complex client accounts and relationships.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Works autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritizes deadlines appropriately.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities.
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development.
- Firm knowledge of group products, services and systems and ability to apply analytical skills to the interaction of these products, services and systems.
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
Sales Number of Openings
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.