Truven Health Analytics, now part of IBM Watson Health business is currently looking for a Client Services Leader to join the Olympia, WA project team.
The Client Services Leader is the client-facing executive leading the Truven account team assembled for a client contract. The Leader is the first-line of accountability for contract level financial results, contract growth with client, achievement of service level agreements, and has responsibility for productivity, client relationship, account planning, task management with shared services and leveraged delivery.*Candidate must be available to work at project site in Olympia, WA
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Provides overall management direction related to the successful completion of contract requirements
- Manage change in project scope
- Oversight and supervision of subcontractors
- Manage financial and business objectives including contract revenue, value-add revenue, renewals, expenses and margins and accounts receivable targets.
- Manage evolving client expectations, needs and priorities, and collaborate with client team members to ensure effective integration with consulting and service delivery capabilities and priorities.
- Manage and monitor client satisfaction, and recommend appropriate strategies, tactics and operational initiatives to continuously enhance client satisfaction.
- Continuously search for, recommend, and implement process improvements; take a leadership role in fostering a quality improvement mindset.
- Manage and develop team members to their highest potential performance level. Provide regular and ongoing coaching around annual objectives and priorities as well as routine and unique business requirements.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Enhance Truven's partnership with the client through increased relationships with their middle and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and effectively articulate complex technical information.
- Track record of achievement and completion of projects and/or operations that significantly impact a department, business unit or function.
- Has both a tactical/operational and strategic orientation.
- Manages project(s) to budget planned, including staffing assignments and technology purchases.
- Staff development and supervision experience/skills.
- Ability to work across the organization, including Product Development, Sales, and Product Support functions to ensure that both current and future client needs are anticipated and met.
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare, society and even the workplace.
Discover what you make of this moment. Embark on the journey with us!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.