Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Perform assigned daily operations and processes including, but not limited to:
- Account Administration including account openings, billing set up, tax reclaims/tax documentation, market openings/exits/updates, security registration/system access/ID administration and FAR set up
- Calculates NAV and performs end of night tie out by reconciling final net assets and related data between NAV alert, MCH and Navigator.
- Disseminates NAV's in an accurate and timely manner
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting and collects data and produces customer report cards
- Assist with data collection for risk/compliance reporting
- Monitors day-to-day service delivery of Shared Service teams and CoEs for assigned accounts.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from operational CoEs, BU Shared Services and BU Client Service.
- Elevates unresolved issues/problems to Client Support Specialist 2 or Senior Client Support Specialist.
- Maintains appropriate documents required for fund audits.
- Remains familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- During the course of day-to-day operations, employees are may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Responsible for performing daily processes accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and client requirements. May have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, COEs and BU Shared Service teams. Consults with manager where clarification or exception to policy may be required
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.