As a member of our IMS Collateral Management onboarding and support team, you will coordinate with teammates to onboard new clients and maintain/update system data for existing clients. We also strive to become technological and subject matter experts in order to help the teams we support provide a high level of service to our clients. Finally, we often work on projects either in a project management or key contributor capacity focused on driving positive change to our operating model.Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and complete requests from Operations team to update existing client data/parameters across systems.
- Complete assigned tasks in the new client setup process, namely gathering and organizing data, and loading it into operations systems.
- Go above and beyond to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction during the onboarding process and thereafter.
- Develop full understanding of onboarding process and gain comfort communicating with external clients, brokers, and internal groups as needed.
- Learn all relevant systems and understand how they work together in the Collateral Management process. (CMW,GRS,GTM,Instruct,myStateStreet)
- Help refine existing and document new procedures to be used as reference/training material.
- Think creatively and critically to offer up ideas focused on process improvement.
- Complete all tasks while adhering to existing controls and identify potential risks or compliance issues to escalate to management.
- Work with peers in our Collateral Management operations group to understand their process and expand your big picture knowledge of our Collateral Management offering.
- Bachelor's degree with focus in Finance or related field preferred; 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge including advanced formulas. Knowledge of, or interest in, VBA a plus.
- Positive team player attitude, comfortable working with others to achieve team goals.
- High attention to detail and strong organization.
- Ability to stay on task and motivated working independently when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.