TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com Department Overview The Client Services Support Lead is responsible for leading the Service Desk and Deskside teams while ensuring the seamless delivery of support to our end users. The candidate is responsible for managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user incidents, requests, and problem identification. This includes managing service level agreements and delivering performance metrics. The Client Services Support lead will also contribute to incident resolution by providing in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level. Job Description • Develop and mature our incident, service request and desktop support processes
• Implement global problem management and escalation process.
• Develop Service Levels to set expectations for delivering and measuring performance
• Recommend effective and workable frameworks for managing and improving customer IT support
• Develop and manage effective communication plans including, internal departmental communication, outage or emergency activities, vendor relations and operational issues
• Ensure operational excellence at the Service desk #LI-JH2 Job Requirements • Owns and maintains knowledge management database and process
• Act as the technical liaison between the Service Desk, business groups, technology services and third party support groups
• Implement & maintain staffing and scheduling for Service Desk, and Deskside. Ensure that necessary staffing is there to provide adequate coverage and maintain service levels
• Develops and manages service metrics and reporting including analysis for root cause. Delivers on related action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues and develop strategies for implementation
• Manages employee performance and development. Works with individuals on career planning, training, and skills development Qualifications • ITIL knowledge/certification especially on Service Desk, Incident, Knowledge and Problem Management
• Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
• Excellent documentation and process development skills
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 7 and 10
• Great customer handling skills
• Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) New York
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.