Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job Summary
The Client Set-up and Maintenance Representative I is responsible for the set-up or maintenance of services for clients / vendors of Acorn & MAS. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Set-up "One Off "service requests, while obtaining prices from trash hauling vendors or execute on "One Off" service request changes.
- Perform set-up or modification in Acorn and/or in MAS.
- Follow-up with vendors to confirm schedule of actual removal/delivery.
- Receive vendor service and billing issues via ACORN issue queue. Access, resolve or escalate accordingly
- Responsible for obtaining and tracking Vendor Schedule A acceptances & rejections and resolve or escalate accordingly
- All other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory duties. IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
- Ability to excel in a fluid team, face-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Excel (Intermediate level)
- Critical thinking ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to react well under pressure and treats others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Be punctual at work
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team to ensure exceeding SSM/NS standards.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to meet productivity standards in a timely manner.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
Normal setting for this job is: office setting Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.