Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Leads Client Software Program Management team responsible for management and development of software programs throughout the product lifecycle, including OS, 3rd party application and Dell software. Collaborates with Line of Business (LOB) VP/GM and peer functional leaders, comprehending complex business factors to develop and implement strategic plans and business objectives.
- Governs program end to end execution on behalf of the LOB VP/GM.
- Leads the integration of business processes into the assigned LOB operations and is responsible for LOB process compliance in accordance with internal and ISO requirements.
- Identifies and implements process improvements.
- Effectively maintains and communicates the Plan of Record (POR) and current status for the portfolio of products.
- Coaches, develops and motivates global SW PM team in US & Asia with strong leadership and cross-functional team management skills.
- Ensures compliance with the Dell Offer Lifecycle Process (OLP) for their assigned programs.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience with 8+ years people management experience preferred. Strong leadership skills a must.
- Experienced in managing SW programs through product life cycle including waterfall and agile project planning. PMP qualification preferred.
- Master communicator with adaptive style that creates clarity through oral and written communications at all levels of the organization with ability to influence up to the senior executive level.
- Complex problem solving ability demonstrated by strong analytical and priority setting skills with ability to frame situations and make/drive decisions.
- MBA degree with business management experience preferred
Job Family: Engineering Services
Job ID: R14036