Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is looking for a highly collaborative Client Solutions Campaign Manager to join the North America Field and Partner Marketing organization. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for developing and leading an integrated plan of demand generation programs aligned to a key customer conversation in support of Dell's NA Client Solutions business.
The individual will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders including Global BU Marketing, Segment Marketing, CRM, BI, Vehicle Leads (Direct/Media), and CoC, etc. This role will report to the Director of Client Solutions Campaigns for North America Field Marketing.Role Responsibilities:
- Serve as the focal point in NA leading the planning and execution of a key demand generation campaign for Client Solutions in support of Dell's Commercial and Enterprise businesses.
- Drive and lead an integrated plan of demand generation programs across marketing vehicles to deliver pipeline growth and revenue conversion in support of Dell's Client Solutions business.
- Subject matter expert in NA on all content and messaging created by the Global BU Marketing in support of the campaign; ability and vision for how to deploy those assets across vehicles in a cohesive manner to drive demand, maximize budget, and meet business objectives.
- Spearhead a cohesive set of targeted programs to grow Dell's buyer base and support market share growth by effectively positioning a differentiated point of view and customer value proposition.
- Apply broad knowledge of Dell's Client Solutions business and competitive environment to identify growth opportunities and related tactics.
- Lead the evaluation and analysis of market data and customer purchase data to identify programmatic activity to grow share for Dell's Client Solution portfolio including Notebooks, Desktops, Workstations and related Security, Services and Peripheral offerings.
- Proven track record of delivering results across multiple marketing vehicles
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convert insights to strategic actions
- Ability to influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders and collaborate effectively
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Good time management skills - responsive, flexible, able to manage many projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Works independently, deals well with ambiguity
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS required, with 8-10 years of marketing/sales experience, MBA a plus
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R16462
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.