Client Solutions Marketing Communications Consultant - Round Rock, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16000Z2J
Dell is hiring for a Client Solutions (CS) Marketing Communications Consultant in our Round Rock, TX location. This position will own the CS marcom tech/tool roadmap and ensure it built into Global Marketing Tech team’s roadmap. Responsibilities include:
* Represent CS marcom in agency/supplier selection (request prioritization, cost analysis, saving commitment etc)
* Represent CS marcom in tech choice (ensure comparability to legacy system, harmonize stakeholder interests, testing etc)
* Onboarding (drive attention and commitment , training, piloting, scheduling and ensure progress, ensure resource budget, process in place)
* Maintenance (trouble shooting, continuous upgrade, content migration etc )
* Agency management (contract, service level, escalation etc)
* Own next gen marketing penetration roadmap from tech/tool point of view
o Support core marcom transformation projects launch such as Dynamic BAU banner, mobilized catalog, Demand Gen marcom transformation -
o Own the goal setting for SLA, cost, quality improvement through specific tech/tool, track progress, to ensure usage rate, savings target met
o Establish related report and analysis to support decision making to reduce capacity drainer and increase creative effectiveness
o Data inflow, outflow management (naming convention, metadata, etc)
o Tool usage process optimization, user discipline and governance, driving behavior change and ownership
* Education or experience on application of computer science in marketing, digital experience preferred; Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years of relative experience
* Marketing operation experience, good understanding of user environment
* Solid project management experience
* Good business acumen, financial acumen, can do budget estimation, ROI analysis
* Good communicator
o Has the passion on the changes brought by the technology!
o Key competency: Innovate, Inclusive, Simplify
o Understand database and good analytical ability
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Marketing Communications*
**Organization:** **Global Marketing*
**Title:** *Client Solutions Marketing Communications Consultant - Round Rock, TX*
**Requisition ID:** *16000Z2J*