Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt administrative nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school. As the Client Solution Marketing Intern in the Non-Volatile Memory Solution Group (NSG) Enterprise Solutions Marketing Organization you will be working on a team that is driven to grow our SSD sales through developing solution sets that exceed customer expectations. This role will exhibit a blend of both business and technical skills as we listen to the customer and market needs to develop SSD solution sets or blueprints that excel at providing unmatched value to the client ecosystem. Working as a team across Business Development Managers, Marketing and Communications, and solution architects, this role will spend a significant amount of time with Intel's SMG field influencer organization to drive proof of concepts, pilots, and deployments with our customers, create customer reference marketing assets, document solutions, and contribute to design win and demand generation programs to grow our Client SSD revenue and market segment share. You will help shape Intel's future Client SSD product definition and direction. Your work will be closely tied to the business growth of NSG and Intel overall.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong communication skills including demonstrated proficiency in marketing.
- Demonstrated business acumen and customer orientation skills.
- Self-starter with a positive can do attitude, and solid interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong results orientation, and not afraid to jump-in where needed.
- Active listening skills including experience investigating and understanding feedback.
- Strong sense of curiosity and ability to learn.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate should be pursuing a BS in Business Marketing, Electrical or Computer Engineering. Computer Science or any other related field of study.
- The candidate should have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- 3 months of experience with marketing, or product management sales.
- 3 months of experience working with MS Power Point.
- 3 months of experience in IT or working with IT costumers.
- 3 months of experience with publishing collateral including case studies, blogs, and compelling presentations.
- 3 months of experience summarizing, and creating marketing and/or training collateral.
- Understanding of client notebooks, storage systems, and security
- Experience working independently as well as with teams.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.