Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials andpackages. Develops proposals, presentations, and packages to addressthepriorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Providesadvanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts byresearching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materialsthat align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderateguidancein own area of knowledge.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meetthe needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting andappealing toimportant clients, industries, and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screenadvertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and availableinventory.
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position thesale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales andprogramming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measuresales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic clientrelationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows upon clientconcerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on specialprojects/campaigns/initiatives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer