Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials and
packages. Develops proposals, presentations, and packages to address the
priorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Provides
advanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts by
researching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materials
that align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meet
the needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and
appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screen
advertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and available
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position the
sale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales and
programming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measure
sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic client
relationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up
on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on special
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study -
Years Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Note-This posting is reflective of multiple Client Solutions Support Specialist positions available at this location".
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer