LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
As an Analyst in Client Success at Oracle, you will be a critical member of the team that is responsible for delivering and operating our Opower Home Energy Reporting platform-enabled programs. You will work closely with a team of Client Success Managers, supporting their efforts to deliver the product suite and manage client programs. This role is part of the PMO team within Client Success, which is responsible for effective business operations and business process management across Opower Client Success. In this role, you will be responsible for interfacing with sales reps and Opower client delivery teams to help develop custom estimates for client projects. In addition, you will interface with Client Success project delivery leaders on team capacity planning and resource management for newly contracted client services. You will become an expert on the suite of product and program configurations for Opower, and also learn the Opower deal review, signoff, and delivery process.
This is an ideal job for someone who has a passion for delivering high-quality client programs and supporting sales with new clients, understands the importance of documentation, is both an effective multi-tasker and a creative thinker, and possesses an extraordinary attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and contribute to our success by helping to deliver a world-class product suite and ongoing programs to our clients.
• Interact with sales teams to understand custom product delivery requirements and work with delivery project managers to develop custom work estimates for project delivery.
• Interact with Oracle Opower client delivery teams to schedule new sales opportunities on their roadmap, support capacity planning processes.
• Manage and maintain client requirements: Minimize cross-functional rework by capturing client requirement accurately.
• Technically minded: Can decompose technical issues and communicate possible solutions.
• Be a master of the product suite: Become an expert on the suite of product and program configuration, monitoring and operational tools.
• Prioritize effectively: Acquire deep knowledge about what is important to deliver and operate a high quality client program.
• Be self-reliant: Adjust to competing priorities and allocate own time as necessary to get the job done.
• Interface with cross-functional teams: Seamlessly interface with cross-functional teams across Client Services & Operations, Product, and Engineering teams
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required. Academically successful candidates preferred
• 2 years of professional experience in a business or technology analyst role
• Experience with requirement gathering and documentation
• Have a good understanding of software implementation best practices and methodologies.
• Have worked in a cross functional work environment
• Eager to work in a fast paced environment and effectively juggle multiple tasks
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.