LOCATION: ARLINGTON, VA
As a Client Success Associate in the Client Success organization, client success is your mandate. You will play a strong contributor role in the client partnership - including deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite and build and maintain strong client relationships. You will be a member of a cross-functional Client Delivery team of Client Success Managers, Implementation Engineers, and Client Support Engineers. You will work with our Managers and Senior Managers to deliver our full suite of products and support project implementations by ensuring that delivery timelines are followed and issues are tracked and escalated as needed. You will also bolster our efforts to evangelize the use of behavioral programs and customer engagement to achieve demand side management and customer care outcomes for our clients.
This is an ideal job for someone who has a passion for working with clients and software products, exercises sound business judgment, is an effective multi-tasker with an extraordinary attention to detail. The successful candidate will be a demonstrated quick learner and self-starter - with the ability to initiate and make difficult calls and also function well within a team environment. The ideal candidate will have a unique ability to communicate a variety of messages to varying audiences, can build relationships effortlessly, is client-focused, and can follow through and get results.Responsibilities:Be a key contributor in a cross-functional client delivery team:
Be a partner who helps clients achieve their goals:
- Participate in building a client-centric team culture where individuals feel valued for their diverse contributions to client success and are inspired to lean in
- Ensure on-time delivery of projects according to client specifications by effectively prioritizing your tasks, managing issues and risks, and communicating project status internally and externally
Be a master of the product suite:
- Understand clients' objectives and deliver programs that support these goals
- Creatively problem solve when difficult situations arise and help client and internal team members resolve delivery challenges
- Maintain consistent and clear communication with clients to ensure efficient project implementation for products and review ongoing needs
- Comprehend technical components of a SaaS deployment and communicate requirements to both business and technical client audiences
- Deeply understand the product suite, service offerings and functionality to enable effective communication of capabilities to clients
- BS or BA degree.
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in technology consulting or account management, with a strong preference for experience within a SaaS or enterprise software-related field
- You are an excellent communicator who understands technical concepts and are able to translate complex and technical topics across a wide range of audiences in an engaging and succinct manner
- You have demonstrated success working directly with clients.
- You have project management experience, ideally in a rapidly-paced consulting, services or technology-related environment; previous enterprise software or SaaS business model experience is ideal
- You are analytical, yet creative and love numbers
- You have good judgment in a business context
- You have a worked in a cross-functional work environment and can "get things done" in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective multi-tasker
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.