Client Success Manager
- HCM / Talent Management / SaaS CRM/CX - Sales & Marketing Automation/ SaaS (This position will be based out of the Oracle office location in Austin, TX on Parmer)Position Description:
Our Customer Success team is hoping to add an experienced Client Success Manager, Oracle HCM & CRM/CX Cloud
with proven success supporting an installed base of clients utilizing cloud based software. As a Client Success Manager you will maintain post-sales contact with an assigned client base in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship and ensure customer loyalty. The Client Success Manager focuses on continued solution optimization, with the underlying intent of improving customer usage, through use of best-practices and metrics analysis. The Client Success Manager is also responsible for leading the contribution of Talent Management and HCM and/or Sales & Marketing automation domain expertise (industry trends, business process) to enable the attainment of client business objectives. The Client Success Manager will be evaluated based on maintaining an annual revenue target (renewals and expansions) plus the degree of client product utilization, overall satisfaction, and referenceability. Responsibilities:
- Effectively renew all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions
- Provide regular account reviews to highlight key results, metric analysis, demonstrated value and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Oracle's services.
- Demonstrate expansion of the Oracle HCM Cloud solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting and recommending new Oracle products, services and partner solutions
- Participate with Regional Sales Managers in the preparation and execution of individual sales strategies for Oracle clients
- Position Oracle's value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Execute and maintain Client Referral program
- Working closely with the Client Marketing Manager, initiate and participate in the development, implementation, communication and monitoring of Client Success Stories (Case Studies, Speaking Engagements, Quotes for articles or releases, etc).
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within assigned customer data base
- A Bachelors' degree is highly preferred, equivalent in relevant work experience will also be considered.
- 5 years of consultative client success, business consulting and or account management.
- Experience/knowledgeable in HR, particularly in the area of talent management / talent management systems OR Sales/Marketing, specifically with experience in automation tools to enhance business process
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest and implement intelligent changes to the customers' talent management processes
- Previous experience leading/facilitating large groups in a business setting
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Ability and desire to independently interact with multi-functional teams on a global basis
- Ability to work independently and mentor other members of the Customer Success team.
- Experience with Oracle's Right Now product or competitors such as Desk.com, Zendesk, Salesforce, or others HIGHLY desirable.
- Call center/contact management experience and/or inside sales/account management HIGHLY preferred.
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.