The Customer Success Manager
(CSM) is a key role on the Account Management team and will report directly to the Director of Account Management. The CSM will manage specific projects within selected "At Risk" and/or Strategic clients to achieve objectives intended to increase customer success and minimize churn and risk. The projects/accounts that will be managed by a CSM will be approved by the Director of Account Management and will be heavily weighted on the larger mid-tier and Senior AM accounts.
"At Risk" Mitigation
- "At Risk" plan creation and management
- Facilitating communication and action across functions addressing specific items on plan with goal of removing client from "At Risk" status
Strategic Success Projects
- Reporting, use cases, issue resolution and needs analysis
- Scoping and presenting professional services solutions addressing key business needs
Focus on Utilization
- Increasing usage of key features, apps such as workflows, order service/cart recovery, advanced segment b uilds leveraging order data, etc. in strategic or "At Risk" accounts
Client Success Presentations (CSP)
- On assigned strategic accounts, assisting Account Management in creation and delivery of CSPs
Customer Success Manager will be focused on 1 st year customers and at risk accounts.
- BA or BS degree
- 5 years managing complex customer relationships/engagements
- Commerce and SaaS experience preferred
- Services Selling/Scoping experience required
- Experience managing technical projects
- API knowledge/aptitude
- Knowledge of data import and mapping strategies
- Marketing KPI and analytics understanding preferred
- Superior communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- A sense of humor helps too!
Bronto Software division of Oracle provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to increase revenue through email, mobile and social campaigns. Bronto Software division is consistently recognized for its outstanding products and services.Qualifications:
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.