LOCATION: San Francisco CA
About the Job:
As a Manager in Client Success, client success is your mandate. You will own the client relationship end-to-end - including deployment and ongoing delivery of our cutting-edge product suite, build and maintain strong client relationships, and serve as a trusted partner to your clients and our sales, regulatory and marketing teams internal teams to maintain account health. You will lead a cross-functional Client Delivery team of Implementation Engineers, Configuration Analysts, and Client Support Engineers. You will manage delivery timelines, prioritize work, and be ultimately accountable to ensure your extended team delivers on schedule, at the highest quality. You will also bolster our efforts to evangelize the use of behavioral programs and customer engagement to achieve demand side management and customer care outcomes for our clients.
This is an ideal job for someone who has a passion for working with clients and software products, exercises sound business judgment, is an effective multi-tasker and a strategic thinker with an extraordinary attention to detail. The successful candidate will be a demonstrated quick learner and self-starter - with the ability to initiate and make difficult calls and also function well within a team environment. The ideal candidate will have a unique ability to communicate a variety of messages to varying audiences, can build relationships effortlessly, is client-focused, and can follow through and get results. Responsibilities:Lead a cross-functional client delivery team:
Be a trusted advisor who helps clients achieve their goals:
- Build a client-centric team culture where individuals feel valued for their diverse contributions to client success and are inspired to lean in
- Assign team resources and prioritize client delivery teamwork to ensure on-time delivery of projects according to client specifications.
- Identify and manage issues and risks while acting as an escalation point within the team
- Manage delivery timelines and communicate project status to client and internal stakeholders
Be an effective communicator:
- Operate effectively in a SaaS business environment by managing internal expectations as well as those of your clients and prioritize using business judgment to balance business objectives with client goals
- Spend time understanding clients' objectives and deliver programs that support these goals
- Partner with Sales to support successful expansions and acceptance of new products/services in your clients' accounts and facilitate incremental business opportunities
- Creatively problem solve when difficult situations arise and help client and internal team members resolve delivery challenges
Be a master of the product suite:
- Take the lead to present key results, facilitate meetings, and deliver difficult messages to clients
- Escalate critical client needs to senior management
- Foster effective decision-making and operational excellence across the business by building relationships and helping internal teams understand client priorities and business context
- Maintain consistent and frequent communication with clients to ensure efficient project implementation, review ongoing needs, provide timely solutions and recommendations to help achieve success and drive adoption
- Comprehend technical components of a SaaS deployment and communicate requirements to both business and technical client audiences
- Deeply understand the product suite, service offerings and functionality to enable effective communication of capabilities to clients
- Actively contribute to the refinement and development of new product features and service offerings by working closely with Professional Services and R&D
- BS or BA degree. MBA, MS or relevant experience preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in technology consulting or account management, with a strong preference for experience within a SaaS or enterprise software-related field
- You are an excellent communicator who understands technical concepts and are able to translate complex and technical topics across a wide range of audiences in an engaging and succinct manner
- You have demonstrated success working directly with clients, including building senior level relationships.
- You have strong project management experience, ideally in a rapidly-paced consulting, services or technology-related environment; previous enterprise software or SaaS business model experience is ideal
- You are analytical, yet creative and love numbers
- You have good judgment in a business context
- You have a worked or led a team in a cross-functional work environment, and an uncanny ability to "get things done" in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience managing multiple high-priority projects and the ability to make multi-tasking look effortless
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.