Client Success Specialist I
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 170003J9
Are you empathetic to customers who want the most out of their products? Do you have a track record turning the frown upside-down? Would you like to grow within a small organization, but within a global brand name? This may be your next great job!
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Representative will be responsible for overseeing customer training and answering incoming phone calls regarding customer questions. The ability to learn quickly, and apply coaching and feedback given by managers and supervisors, is extremely critical to the success of this position.
Specific deliverables associated with the position include:
• Answer incoming phone calls regarding customer questions for all departments.
• Send brochures to customers and follow-up with customers using our software.
• Effectively identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
• Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers.
• Create tickets for tech support.
• Solve basic tech issues for customers
• Pay invoices.
• Oversee customer trainings.
• Any other duties as assigned.
All candidates for this position should have prior work experience. The successful candidate will possess the following skills, abilities, and experience:
• Positive attitude
• Attentive to detail
• Proficient in using internet programs
• Willingness to continue to learn
• Must be a team player
• Strong communication skills
• Organizational and detail-oriented
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize duties
• Personable and comfortable interacting with customers over the phone daily and in person
• Willing to change and grow personally and professionally
• Must be reliable
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Textura PlanSwift Corporation believes that each associate makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. This position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit our associates nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each associate will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of the company.
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with small, minimally complex clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Duties and tasks are standard. Completes own role with guidance and within defined policies and procedures. Typically 0 to 2 years of professional experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.