Job Description: Social Customer Success Manager Oracle's Social Customer Success Team
Oracle's Social Customer Success team is responsible for account management and leadership for Oracle's most important clients. To successfully drive strategic solutions and positioning with our largest clients, the Social Customer Success team plays a crucial role in coordinating the appropriate level of involvement with almost every department at Oracle including Product Management, Sales, Strategic Development, Client Training, Client Delivery, Customer Support and Marketing. In this capacity, the Social Customer Success team ensures our most important clients realize the full potential and value of the Oracle Social Cloud platform and continuously improve their level of social media sophistication. Social Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Reporting into the Manger of a team of Social Customer Success Managers, the Social CSM will have proven experience managing client relationships with major brands. This role will require strong communication skills, the ability to manage client expectations and a strong background in social networking and social media technology. Digital marketing services and/or agency experience is required. You will be joining a team responsible for managing top-tier clients using the Oracle Social Cloud platform. This will include working with cross-functional groups within Oracle both pro-actively, to ensure that product development and special projects align with customer business requirements, and reactively, as client needs arise. Reviewing and identifying client business goals and requirements and delivering an optimal set of tactical approaches are a key requirement.
The primary responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Build a Team of Experts: Oracle's clients are often Fortune 1,000 companies looking for advanced social technology solutions for their business and marketing objectives. The Oracle Social Cloud platform is a catalyst for these efforts and when clients engage with the Oracle Social Customer Success team to ensure success and to maximize the value of the platform it requires a team of experts to deliver.
- Lead Top Market Clients: While the Social Customer Success team supports multiple levels of client classifications the Manager is expected to provide a leadership role in the very top strategic partnerships in each market.
Demonstrated success in the following areas is essential for candidates applying to this position:
Experience & Qualifications
- Client Relationship Planning and Management: Ability to build and cultivate strong and long-term client relationships including high level and low level client contacts.
- Analytical Problem Solving: Ability to apply advanced analytical techniques to strategic business decisions and problem solving. In particular, demonstrated acumen in mining data to provide key insights and high-level recommendations.
- Strategic Framing and Planning: Capable of deconstructing complex problems to their contributing variables and building a strategy and business plan that successfully addresses them.
- Executive Level Engagement: Significant business development or strategic project engagement with senior ranking decision makers (ex. C-Suite level). Strong interpersonal and communication skills, executive presence, and ability to build meaningful relationships with all levels of client and internal staff and management.
- Organizational Leadership: Proven experience in identifying critical business improvement or opportunity areas, formulating a strategic solution and driving that solution through an organization.
- Project Management: Adeptness in managing multiple projects or responsibilities that require proactive leadership.
- Moving at the Speed of Oracle: Oracle is a fast-growth company in a rapidly developing and innovative field. Demonstrated aptitude in operating at an exceptional level in such an environment is advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success in the fields of Management Consulting, Brand Management, Social Media or Social Networking
- Experience with digital marketing for major brands in an agency or digital services capacity
- Experience with providing strategic consultation and account services to major clients & brands
- Familiarity or expertise with the most popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google ) as it applies to businesses, trends in the social media space and the dynamics of the marketing ecosystem
- Ability to become the subject matter expert in new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated success in managing all aspects of client relations
- Enthusiastic, client-facing, willing to do what it takes to see through to client success
- Dependable, well grounded and flexible when it comes to solving challenges
- Resourceful to suggest alternatives and share ideas
- Ability to work well with team members and communicate effectively
- Personable, with superb written and oral communication skills. Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a passion for success
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with a higher volume of smaller, less complex clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 to 5 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.